When I opened my email yesterday afternoon, there was an email from Jessica letting me know she had given me the Stylish blogger Award. Wow, thanks Jessica! Jessica and I met at the Greensburg Modern Quilt Guild, I love her blog, Sew Crafty Jess, she always has a fun project going on.
So here's the info about this blogging award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Award 6 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and let them know about the award.Ok, here are 7 things about me:
1. I'm married to a great guy, Scott. We've been married 15 years, it will be 16 in September.
2. We have a son Troy who is 5, he brings lots of joy to our lives.
3. My favorite place to vacation is Maine. I love Bar Harbor and Mount Desert Island.
4. My bachelor's degree is in Applied Mathematics, it's amazing how much math is involved in quilting.
5. I recently became President of our local chapter of Newborns in Need (Southwestern PA).
6. My favorite season is summer, I love to wear flip flops and shorts.
7. The best thing I've ever eaten is Lobster Crepes at Maggie's Restaurant in Bar Harbor.
And now, here are the 6 blogs that I choose for the Stylish Blogger Award:
1. Janice of Sew Girly - I just found her blog the other day, check out her doll quilt swap from August - I love the little house with the clothesline.
2. Lynne of Lily's Quilts - I found this blog the other day when she featured her Hexagon Park quilt on Moda Bake Shop.
3. Mary at Molly Flanders - I love Mary's hand quilting, she does awesome work.
4. Krista of Spotted Stones - I love her modern quilts, very eye catching.