Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fabric Junkie

First, here's my Estate Sale find. I had gotten an email this morning about an estate sale that said they had a sewing machine and fabric, so I thought I'd go check it out. I found this 2 yard piece of fabric for $1. It has a G.C.Murphy tag that says it was $.44. I didn't buy the sewing machine, it was an old black Kenmore. Not really what I was looking for.


Then I went to my favorite quilt shop in the area, Quilter's Corner in Finleyville, PA. They have a lot of Moda, Michael Miller, and some Amy Butler. Here's what I picked up today. I had a gift certificate from Christmas, I love shopping for fabric. I spent 2 hours there picking these out.


And here's my progress on this quilt. I started quilting on Thursday, no progress yesterday or today. I'm doing the pebble quilting using a silver gray thread, I like how it looks so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment