Monday, November 1, 2010

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Fall 2010

This quilt is my latest finish made from Moda Fresh Squeezed fabrics. I finished it a few weeks ago, but decided to reveal it at the Blogger's Quilt Festival. I used a layer cake to make this one. I really like how it turned out, it's bright and cheery and very orange.


Here is the back, I used some of the extra 10"x 10" squares in random positions.

And here is the quilting, I used little loopy swirls. Overall this was just a fun quilt to put together.

11 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love all the orange... so bright and happy!

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours! Very freshly happy ;-)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet quilt, both front and back! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your quilt. Fresh Squeezed has been one of my favorites since it came out. I've made a couple of quilts with that fabric line. I love how you used the extra squares on the back. It looks great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some of these same fabrics, and I could never think of how to put them together. I love what you did with it. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Beautiful colours, the design sets them off perfectly! Thanks for sharing in the BQF! It has been fun checking out some new blogs and yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sunny quilt! I love the pieced back, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So juicy sweet! I love layer cakes!

    ReplyDelete