Tuesday, January 18, 2011

An Award...

I was nominated for the Liebster award from Jessica at SewCraftyJess. If you have not visited Jessica's blog go over and check out her great work.
The Liebster Award is given to blogs with less than 300 followers and every award recipient then nominates 3 more award winners....
So here are my nominations...

Carla at Lollyquiltz - She makes great quilts, and I'm so impressed with how many she has been able to donate to charity.

Second is Jolene at Happy Modern Quilts. I just recently found her blog through Jessica's blog. I love her fun colorful style. **Edit - she recently change her blog to BlueElephantStitches **

And third is WilliamGeorgeBlog. She has started the Gracie Jane Project to make quilts for babies in NICU's.

And fourth I would like to add Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict. She has provided me with lots of encouraging comments over the past few months, and she has a lot of fun quilts and ideas on her blog.

Here are the rules:
1) Tell your readers who tagged you.
2) Add a link to their blog.
3) Award 3-5 bloggers who you think deserve this award.

Inform them and post directions to your blogspot. Please don't tag people who already have 300 followers. The goal of this award is to get more publicity to blogs that are good, but not so well known.


No comments:

Post a Comment