Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My Bebe Dress


 I completed my Bebe dress back in February, when it was cold and I had time to sew.  I had purchased the Bebe Dress pattern from Serendipity Studio's awhile ago.  I chose the Joel Dewberry fabric Ornate Floral in Amethyst and Ribbon Lattice in Fuchsia to make the dress.  I had procrastinated making the dress because I don't enjoy laying out and cutting out the pattern pieces.  But once I finally decided I was going to do it, it only took about a week to get together.  I thought the pattern and directions were well put together.



Here I am wearing the dress on Sunday.  It's a fun, happy dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment