Instead of working on a quilt this afternoon, I made a few bibs. I volunteer with Newborns In Need (www.newbornsinneed.org/swpa) once a month and we ran out of bibs. I wanted to try to make as many as I can to help out. I found this simple pattern at http://chickpeastudio.typepad.com/chickpea_sewing_studio/2008/01/chickpea-infant.html
Then I started working on ideas for my next quilt. I'm thinking about doing this whirly gig one, I tried it out at the 4 1/2" size, but I'm not sure if I should make each one a little bigger. I guess I'll think about it. I'm planning on using Denyse Schmidt Hope Valley for this one. I got some for Christmas and am ready to use it.