I finally finished quilting my Sugar Pop quilt over a week ago and have started working on the binding. I love how the swirls turned out. You can really see them from a distance when you hold up the quilt.
I purchased the Serendipity pattern for the Bebe dress and found some great Joel Dewberry fabric. Now I just need some time to sit down and work on it.
I also pulled out this quilt that I started working on over a year ago. I'm going to try to get it made into a twin size quilt for a birthday present for September. When I pulled it out last week I only had 9 blocks made. I'm up to 45 now, but need a lot more to get to twin size.